Friday, December 2, 2011

How come hockey gets more highlight time than basketball?

Is it because the producers are racist ?





When I watch sports highlights, they spend like one hour on the hockey games, reviewing the action that happened every quarter plus a post-game interview, but when it comes to basketball, it's only a couple seconds. Why is that ?|||because basketball doesn't have a lot of variaty. They just choose to show a couple of the best baskets.|||I've noticed this too, i don't know why they do this though, maybe Hockey has more fans.|||What country do you live in??





The NBA has its own show dedicated to basketball. It has its own network dedicated to basketball. College basketball gets more air time than hockey. I don't know what you're watching but that is simply not true what you said.|||i feel the same way


are u in canada?cause hockey is really overrated throughout tv there


it might be because.........im not sure


more people might enjoy hockey compared to basketball and i guess tvs want to show things alot of people will watch|||are you in canada or U.S.? I live in canada and I share that pain. I can only watch highlights after the basketball game(s) are over on the Score. if you live in Canada, it's because more canadians like hockey. for me, I hate hockey, only sports I watch is CFL and NBA and NCAA Basketball|||Are you in Canada?





Take note...we have one NBA team here that doesn't draw flies, and six NHL franchises that sell out every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment