Friday, December 2, 2011

Which warrior hockey gloves are made out of a fabric material and are one solid color?

My friend has a pair of warrior hockey gloves and they are made out of a fabric material(not leather) and they areone solid color(no stripes) and all of the gloves I've seen are either striped or made out of leather. Are they just an old model or am I just not finding them? If you think you know what I'm talking about please tell me the name of the gloves and leave a link or pic. Thnx for the help!|||Not sure (I have Winwell) because they might have been customised for your friend.


Hockeygiant.com may be of help to u as they sell lots of Warrior hockey equipment.|||more then likely there custom u should ask your friend|||You probably saw the warrior fubars which came out at the end of last year or the new warrior hitman which i would be surprised because they dont come out for another 3 months but they are also a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment