Friday, December 2, 2011

What ice hockey stick should I buy for Christmas?

I am thinking what ice hockey stick should i get for Christmas -- I am thinking between composite, wood, either Warrior or Easton or CCM. Any suggestions?|||Try this...


http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1260009643/r鈥?/a>


I hope this was helpful for you. Good Luck!|||the most expensive u can find of course|||Hey,





there is a pretty good article on this topic, including hockey stick reviews, rankings, pictures, on http://www.icehockeystickguide.com/news/which-stick-should-i-buy-my-son-christmas.|||If you are a goalie get a wooden stick because they don't deflect rebounds as much and absorb the impact of the puck. But if you are a player go with an composite because I think they are lighter, not necessarily more durable though.|||Honestly if i were you i would go with the Easton S17 for one its a nice stick with a nice feel also the Joe Sakic curve is an awesome curve . I had an Bauer 95 with the Malkin curve and i wasn't fully satisfied with it although its a new stick i don't suggest it,i don't have it anymore i snapped it . Also some new sticks is the Bauer X 60 stick is really nice beautiful stick my favorite curve for the Bauer X 60 is Kane but sadly you cant get it with the the STICK-EM grip. Another stick that is new and nice is the Warrior I my self ave an Warrior Dolomite i like it but i know alot of people who don't like it , and alot of people who don't 50/50|||I like composite, because it's the new thing. The Easton 2010 Synergy ST literly just came out like yesterday, I've only been able to find one video of it on YouTube, looks awesome but you might like the Easton S19 or Easton se16 better, they're all awesome sticks. Bauer would be another brand you might consider, I got the x60 and it's the most amazing thing ever, the Warrior Dolomite Spyne %26amp; Double-D are pretty cool along with the CMM U+ Crazy Lite Stick. The CMM really is Crazy Light, feels like nothing.|||If you like a stick without any grip "substance" on it buy a stick like the S15 or S17 or any other stick in that series. They are reliable and last a long time.


If you want one with a grip, most warriors are pretty reliable|||gotta go composite, I've tried warrior and didn't like it, Easton S17 breaks too easily, the se16 is the best stick that Easton makes, I have not used the CCM U+ CL but it feels amazing.|||why buy an S17 when S19s are out? do not buy an easton they have very very weak blades they flex and break very easily. i have never used warrior sticks so i wouldnt know what to tell you on that. the CCM U+ CL (crazy light) is the lightest stick ive ever used in my life. if you are willing to maybe use the warranty a couple of times id go with the ccm.|||I had a whole answer written out, but after checking out the following website that was suggested (www.icehockeystickguide.com/) I must say they have the best answer/advice on this subject. Good luck with whatever you choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment