Friday, December 2, 2011

What field hockey stick would be best for me?

I am going to be playing college field hockey, and would like to get my own stick. I play defense position, and am looking for a composite stick. The field I will be playing is going to be on turf. What stick should i get?|||right now i am using a mazon stick, try to get one of these brands





Mazon


Gryphon


Grays


Merrican


Dita|||I would use either a Slazenger, Gryphon, or Dita.

Report Abuse


|||I would use either a Slazenger, Gryphon, or Dita.

Report Abuse


|||For sure a Dita or maybe a Malik or Adidas, they have great new sticks and alot of german pro players are sponsered by Adidas.





good luck in your hockey

Report Abuse


|||id recommend definitely getting a composite stick because it will last longer. also probably a grays would be best, they are always whats recommended to me and they work very well. id try to get something that has a thicker bow to since you play deffence, it will help give you more power.|||I play field hockey also.


I would suggest Grays, they are a trusted brand and make quality gear.


This is what mty stick looks like:


http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2065216p275w.jpg


[Not exactly][

No comments:

Post a Comment