Friday, December 2, 2011

When is the stupid american judge going to make the Coyotes hockey team move to Canada?

Jim Balsille s bid pays everyone in full so why the dumb judge letting the evil NHL still in it.


Gary Bettman is a dumb anti-canada jew who knows nothing about Canada s sport.





In canada we always sellout our hockey and always make many.


Americans have no business getting involved with hockey so go stick to football.|||First I'll agree with the other answer about the Leaf its a ridiculous price to pay to watch a crappy team! As for Bettman I also agree, when they tried to relocate Edmonton he supported the move to Huston, Norw the Coyotes are in a worse position than Edmonton and he's shelling out 70 mil + for them. He pisses me off they should give him the boot already. Putting the team anywhere in Canada would be better than anywhere in the states because they are all into football, baseball, and basketball. If I could relocate three floundering teams it would be:


Tampa to Quebec


Coyotes to Winnipeg


Florida to Hamilton





But of course that won't happen because Bettman is either to old or to stupid to see that what he's doing is destines to failure|||I agree 100% of what you said but from one who lives in Hamilton Ontario, I just realize it ain't gonna happened man. I stopped paying attention to all that bullshit long time ago. I'll just continue going to Buffalo for the sabers games since it's cheaper than going to see the over-prized tickets to see the Maple Laughs at the ACC.

No comments:

Post a Comment