Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I get a hockey players attention?

Okay so I like watching hockey. And I love going to our college hockey games. But lately I've been noticing this one really cute guy on the team and he's definitely single. How exactly would I get his attention if I've never spoken a word to him though? Or should I just let it go and not pursue the guy?|||I've played hockey all through high school and currently for the University of Utah. First thing, if you see him around campus, casually go up to him and ask him when the next game is; even though you already know. When a girl tells me she's interested in coming to the game, I look out for her. Next, if its possible, wait for him after the game as he comes out of the locker room. Whenever I walk out I always look around to see who is there to watch me personally. Most people are there just for the game and leave when it's over, but when a girl waits for me after the game, I know there's usually something more. So make sure to go up to him so he knows you're there to watch him. Just tell him good game, and that you'd like to get together sometime to hang out. College hockey players are busy, so don't get discouraged if it takes time. As long as he seems like he enjoys seeing you after the game, keep waiting for him.|||Pursue him as just a guy, not a hockey play, that is stereotyping. Just open mouth and inquire if he would like to share some time to possible get to know you. People do not read minds so it is best if you are direct. Don't forget you know nothing about him other than he is cute and is a hockey player. Get to know him too, small talk. See where it takes you.|||Show up to a game with nothing, but a hockey jersey on.





Seriously just go up to him and talk about the game. Starting a conversation is the easiest way to see if you have anything in common.|||compliment his skills, talk about the last game, wish him luck for the future, ask him to teach you how to play....any of these|||Tell him you want to puck his brains out.





Fondle his stick.|||wear NOTHING except a big hockey jersey and come on to him

No comments:

Post a Comment