Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hockey?????

we're almost over a month into hockey season has anyone noticed that hockey season has started|||Really?





I got to check it out sometime after Tiddly-Winks night.





Thanks for reminding me.|||i noticed because i went to the Caps season opener...

Report Abuse


|||Yup it is an awesome sport, so whats the real question you are asking?|||Apparently the Leafs haven't noticed yet...|||hockey whats that? i havnt left the safety of my one bedroom appartment to know what you are talking about, is it a sort of star wars figure that my mom hasnt bought me yet?|||most real fans cant wait until the first week of october, some start following it in mid September when training camp start....for some its a way of life. I know my calender revolves around the start of the season and the playoffs





people who dont care about the sport are the only ones who ask questions like this. people who ask questions like this were not affected when we lost a complete season, real fans were, so yes, we have noticed its a month into the season (except for the leafs, they still think its training camp).|||hockey? %26amp; there's a season for it?? i thought it was just a fancy name for a coffee or Iced Cappucino. i wonder what this Toronto Maple Leafs is?? is it some sort of flavor for coffee?? i gotta buy myself one of these. do they sell these in Tim Hortons or Starbucks??|||Well, aren't you being a little piece of ****.|||Anyone who matters has. Who the heck are you?|||Hockey + Football = Life.|||dumb topic.


you post it on the HOCKEY forum where most of us are avid fans. what are we going to say?|||I think you meant to post this in polls and surveys. You just put your nads in the Ron Popeil's Showtime鈩?Rotisserie!!! "Set it and forget it."


LOL|||Did it really???聽 I just got back from my BINGO night with Ethel and she mentioned it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment