Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are good skates for an ice hockey player who has been playing for about a year?

I have been playing ice hockey and skating for about a year now. I have CCM 92s and I want to get a good pair of skates for my level of ice hockey. My price range is 拢50-拢75. Anyone got any suggestions?|||If you like your CCM skates then I would stick with CCM. All the skates in the Vector and U+ series are good skates. I would try some on and see how they fit/feel and go from there.|||You did not say what level you play at, but it does not really matter what level. I have been playing hockey for about 10 years now and I absolutely love the new Easton EQ but I also think Grafs are very good skates.|||You should really go with what fits your foot the best.


Different brands fit differently.


Bauer Vapor skates fit me perfectly but Reeboks are too wide, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment