Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How should I order uniforms for my hockey team?

I am a team captain and I need to buy new home uniforms for my high school hockey team. Our colors are blue and gold, so I was thinking of getting the new Buffalo Sabres uniforms blank, and then using a local printing company to print logos and numbers on them. I don't know if this would be cheapest and best though. What do you think I should do?|||Definitely get a quote from icejerseys.com - they let you select all the variables: logos; numbers; name plates; socks, etc. I used them for our beer league ice team and they did a great job!|||Places like www.hockeymonkey.com can print logos / numbers on jerseys if needed. Another idea would be to try and sell advertising / sponsorship to local businesses so that either it costs you less or for comparable cost you get something better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment