Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is with all the ridiculous questions in the Hockey section?

For every one hockey question, there has to be at least a dozen useless question that have nothing to do with hockey. Doesn't Y/A monitor this stuff?|||I can see what you mean about useless non hockey related questions being in the hockey section. I came across five and climbing, of them in the past few minutes. Like this one Solve for x: abs(3x+5) - abs(2x-1) %26lt; 5?, u may use graphing. Or this one Heal Through Holy Quran ( Heal your body, mind %26amp; spirit ) Get solutions to your problems through holy Quran.? Or this one Should mobile phones be allowed to students in schools %26amp; colleges?Or this one Why aged people in our country are not being cared %26amp; respected by immediate family.? And this one CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COPY %26amp; PASTE BANNERS? And yet another one More Info about Engr. Andrew Murfin, %26amp; Donald Clinton, two diff.names, diff. offers abroad, are they scam? Here is yet another four of these questions Where the nice %26amp; good places in paris? and How clear my gd round in air india airlines for cabin crew %26amp; suggest me sm expected topics?? pls suggest me some tips and gd topic. and Popup id='ytoolbar_title_my_ad_disab... value="%26amp;toolbar.title.? does anyone know how to get rid of this, and My computer wont copy and paste any more.Neither of my laptops will, what did I do wrong %26amp; how can I fix it?


and Can i have more than one browser, like Yahoo %26amp; the new Chrome, at the same time, will i have to change anythi?





What the heck do these questions have to do with hockey? If they are monitoring this stuff they aren't doing a very good job of it. A hockey related question would be something like this one, Who are the Leafs fans going to blame if the Leafs have another lousy season now that Bryan McCabe is gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment