Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the little hockey game ware you use a small stick and your hands called?

There is a little hockey thing that I want and I don't know what it is called. You use your hands and a mini hockey stick. There are also 2 diamond shape things on each side. Can you tell me what it is. Thank you. I will make you my best answer if its what im looking for|||Football|||Hockey.|||Air hockey? I am not sure if that's what you mean but click on the image below to make sure.





FYI, the word is spelled "where" not "ware."|||Mini table hockey?|||Fooseball|||We had a game like that when I was younger called "Nok Hockey." It had 2 little red plastic hockey sticks and used a small table to play on. I posted a link to a website which sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment