Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hockey???!?

Alright I got something to tell you guys. When I was a baby my mom dropped me on the floor and I became dumb. when i was 6 i tripped over a cordless phone. when i was 12 i used to walk in front of the t.v. and my mom used to miss 3 t.v. shows because of my weight. and when i was 14 I saw Byran Mcabe on T.v. making the biggest mistake of his life by shooting on his own net against Buffalo. So I finally figured out that Im not the biggest Idoit. So I seeked help from one of my best friends and he told me to go to The Toronto Maple Leafs for help, They couldnt help me because they wanted to help Mats Sundin choose retheir or not to go to Montreal. So than I turned to the Anaheim Ducks for help....BOOM!|||wow umm. Ive never heard anything like this. Umm..you must really like the Anaheim Ducks, I do too but I didnt go to Chris Pronger for my problems, I can tell you that. As wel for the BOOM! part, I guess you were mocking the original?|||Wow...I don't know if you are the biggest genius or moron with all these stories...But I have to admit, the Leaf-bashing parts keep me reading!|||Thank you for the very enlightening story.





Drop the puck ALREADY!|||2pts|||that uhh that was nice and u have problems and I f im wrong about that then i do|||He shoots........and it's off the post...........it was that close to being entertaining.|||I hated Mccabe to the pointed i wanted him to get benched or sent to the AHL next season, but then i looked at his passed stats not to say this years stats were too bad either..





in 03/04 he had 16g 37a in 56 pts in 75 games (plus22) not too bad.. only one of the top guys in points in the league...


in 05/06 he had 68 points in 73 games A POINT A GAME how often does a Dman do that? (was a -1 but on the first line with just sundin thats not too bad) the in 06/07 he had 57pts in 82 games (plus3) and this past year he his worse year but still almost a point every 2 games and only a minus 2 on that brutal leafs team.





so MORON go do you homework then bash Mccabe all you remember is the mistakes he made becuase they are very memroble but overall Mccabe has been a good player and with this new salary age his salary aint too bad. i couldnt handel him but when i looked at the numbers this guy is a top defencemen and that goal against buffalo Raycrap blew all by himself we shouldnt even of been in OT he got scored on like 3 times in the last 5 min.

1 comment: