Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I convince my parents to billet a hockey player?

My town has a hockey team an they are always looking for people to let them stay at there house (billet them) for the hockey season. I really want one because my friend has one and she loves it. How do I convince my parents to let a mustang player (are home hockey team) live with us ? We can afford it and they keep sayin we will next. Every year they say this.


P.S. If your going to say something not helpful don't even answer.|||I'm just wondering but wouldn't the hockey player themselves have somewhere to stay? Have your parents actually think about, by telling them the offers etc|||I'm guessing Dad's not going to spring for a motel to test drive this theory first, huh?





Be careful what you wish for. House guests aren't always what you wish for.





As a parent, the more you push for it, the more reasons to think it's a bad idea.|||I told you the first time (thanks for the points by the way) you're going to end up preggo. Even the most conservative girls can't deny the irresistible scent of sweat and hockey tape in the evening.|||I can see that the answers this time aren't any different when you asked it last time. From your response to the last answers I can see the truth.





Your parents know you better than you think they do. And I think that we do as well.|||You're still desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment