Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would happen if the hockey section disabled thumbs downs?

Would it be better or worse? I wonder...Okay questions:





1. What is the first image that comes to mind when you think of hockey?





2. In the spirit of Halloween, who's the scariest NHL player? Scariest looking?





3. It seems to me like every day I learn something new about hockey or a hockey player in this section. I think there is just so much to learn about hockey. Do you find this site to be beneficial?|||1 - The arena I used to play at when I was a kid with the early morning practises


2 - Chara with a beard


3 - I like the all over the world|||1. The Sedins, lol there the whole reason I became a fan of the NHL.


2. I can't remember his name, he played for L.A, Mike -----?


3. There is a lot of trolls and all that, but yes I do.|||Worse. People should know if there answers suck





1. Toronto Maple Leafs


2. Mike Ricci.


3. Sometimes. I appreciate users who know a lot and give in depth responses. You can learn a lot|||1. First image that comes to mind, the crowd standing up and screaming YEEAAAAAAAAA when I scored a goal to win a game.





2. George Parros





3. I do find this site beneficial|||1) passion, pk subban, grant fuhr.





2) Zdeno Chara when he has a beard.





3) Yeah i did.





And sorry for my rant on you in my question on saturday, i was in bad mood and it was uncalled for.|||If thumbs down weren't allowed, people would have no idea how dumb they sound. Unfortunately, they keep talking. "And just when I thought you couldn't sound any stupider, you keep talking." --Hank Hill.





1) I think of Winter. The most wonderful time of the year.





2) George Parros is the scariest NHL player, he is the most intelligent person in the league. Scariest looking, Andrei Markov.





3) For my knowledge? No. I talk to the friends I've made from here individually for that. This site just gives me laughs.





@Kesler--you didn't become a fan of the NHL. You are a fan of the Canucks. That is all.|||Nah, people would just start replying to yell at each other.





1: Gretzky.





2: Tyler Kennedy. Yikes.





3: Sometimes. I keep on top of most the news though, so that kind of stuff isn't. But learning about old players and such is neat.|||It would have pro's and con's A pro is how some users automatically thumbdown users

and/or answers they don't like, so that would no longer be possible. On the other hand

people might be more controversial with their q/a knowing results wouldn't be as visible



1 Paul Henderson scoring the gamewinning goal in Game8 of the 1972 Summit Series



2 Scariest in his memory I will say Derek Boogaard scariest looking Mike Ricci maybe



3 One never stops learning. It's very naive to think such thoughts regrardless of subject|||It would be boring.


1. Fighting.


2. All of them.


3. No. I here for the entertainment.|||Well for one thing, questions involving the Canucks and/or Sean Avery would be alot less interesting.



1.Ice



2.The scariest is Chris Pronger because he's smart-dirty. He knows how to pop you and get away with it. The scariest looking is Olli Jokinen by far. Someone should just take a bullzdozer to his face. Compared to Olli Jokinen, Mike Ricci is Brad Pitt.



3.Yeah even I learn new things every now and then around here and I've been watching 20 years. You never know everything...unless you're LITY.|||I don't think it would change that much, I mean to me the quality of an answer is not necessarily based on the thumbs up or down. Some good answers get thumbs down just because the opinion is different, not because the answer is bad.





1. A hockey stick is the first image that comes to my mind


2. Chara 0_0 :p


3. Yeah, I learned a lot of things here, and I really like to see what fans of opposing teams think. The site is cool as long as we talk hockey.|||The world would come to an end.



1. ice



2. Mike Ricci. I remember during the playoffs one time here, the whole arena started chanting "Ricci's ugly!". You could even hear it clearly on TV. That was priceless.



3. Sometimes, but I already know most of the stuff discussed here.|||i think there would be a lot of arguments because people would be able to thumb down comments they didn't like.





1. the famous bobby orr moment and just patrice bergeron in general





2. the scariest is probably chara but luongo is pretty scary looking





3. i think its beneficial i learn some new trivial facts now and again|||Than people can't thumbs up my beautiful answers. Stop being racist!

No comments:

Post a Comment