Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to join an ice hockey team in Malaysia?

I am 20 yrs old girl. I started interested in ice hockey a few month ago.


I am too late to join ice hockey team? I have basics in ice skate but not so good. I seldom went to the ice rinks because of my studies.


How much the equipment cost and did i have to buy it all that?





Anyone know how to join an ice hockey team in Malaysia?|||Yes, you are too late to start If you want to become a pro. As for your skating ability... not looking so good. But that's why you have coaches!


The equipment isn't that expensive... the price varies where you are.





Hope this helps!!!|||you are not too old for pro they have pro players at the of 30 -35 , it depends if your athletic and what kind of condition are you willing to achieve, you have to learn and understand the game fully from a on ice standpiont , then you have to do powersakting excersises, Then start practicing

Report Abuse


|||ur english suckss

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment