Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I find a girls hockey league to play in?

I live in Garfield, New Jersey/ Bergen county and I am looking for a girls hockey league to play in. It could be any type of hockey. I am 13 years old. Is there anywhere around this area I could sign up for hockey?|||Contact the Girls/Women's District contact for the Atlantic region of USA Hockey (see link). She can help you find a suitable team.





Are you a beginner? You will probably find it helpful to get some kind of skating lessons or hockey camp over the summer. That may be mostly with boys, but it's helpful to get some experience before the season starts in fall.|||I don't Know were there's any but if u find 1 let me no..i love hockey...i kick *** in floor hockey and now i want to play on ice!!! there's only hockey for guys around me :( but if u find one please let me know and i will gladly do the same for you!|||Have you ever played before or do you want to start and learn how to play?|||^I love that my coach is on there.


Listen to Louise. She knows what she's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment