Thursday, November 24, 2011

What pair of hockey skates should I get?

I need advice on what type of hockey skate to get. I dont want to spend a lot of money on them cause I only play High play high school hockey.|||these are what ovechkin uses and he's possibly the best skater in the nhl|||Bauer is the best

Report Abuse


|||i have always worn Bauer's personally they make a good skate,My cousin Aaron prefers CCM's also a very good skate.Definitely do not go cheap on your skates because poor fitting skates can do damage to your feet.Find a good sporting goods or hockey store and have them fitted to you.You can get skates in different price ranges but if you can afford the better skates i would recommend it.|||The brand doesn't matter as much as the fit. A good pro shop will be able to direct you to a brand that fits your foot--narrow, wide, high arch, etc. Then try them on and see how they feel. I like CCM, my son likes Graf. Each brand has skates at different price points so once you find the best fit, you can find a model at a good price. Don't rule out used skates either. Try Play It Again Sports for good skates at a much cheaper price.|||it depends on your weight and height i have vapor 16's because i am shorter than most kids and i have wide feet. it depends on your feet width,height, and your body height and weight.|||Get Nike Bauer Vapors XVI, they are pretty good. I have these and they economically good also. This is what you need.





http://hockeygiant.com/nbhvapxviicsktsr.鈥?/a>|||Baurer is a really good hockey skate company so I would get Baurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment