Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I convince my parents to billet a hockey player?

My town has a hockey team an they are always looking for people to let them stay at there house (billet them) for the hockey season. I really want one because my friend has one and she loves it. How do I convince my parents to let a mustang player (are home hockey team) live with us ? We can afford it and they keep sayin we will next. Every year they say this.|||I'm pretty sure your parents don't want you getting knocked up, you'll thank them later.|||Maybe your parents know you better than you do. Why would you want an older brother living in your house if you don't already have one?





The billets are there to


a) get an education while playing hockey,


b) have a stable home life while living away from home.





Moving into a house with a smitten puck bunny meets none of these needs.





I sed to live on a street where three Major Junior players were billeted. The teenage girls and boys would spend all day sitting on the curb waiting for these guys to come home from practice or school. It was hilarious. Also there were problems. On the day after the end of year party the empties were strewn all over the lawns and road up and down both sides of the street.|||Sorry honey, their house, their rules.|||Why are you talking as if the hockey player is an animal?

No comments:

Post a Comment