Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How important is it for the Canadian Men's Hockey team to win gold at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver?

I know it's always important to win gold in Olympic hockey, but it's especially important considering the Olympics are on their home ice.





What will it mean for Canadian hockey (and Canada in general) if the Canadians do end up winning the gold?





What will it mean if they don't?|||In my opinion, it is crucial. After the 2006 debacle, we need to show up big on our home ice. I've been watching these things on Sportsnet about hockey teams preparing for the Olympics, and like they have said, "Canadians will not settle for anything less than gold due to the failure in Turino(sp?), and that it's on home ice."





I will be incredibly disappointed if they don't, and I know that a tonne of other Canadians will be too.|||to fans for bragging rights i am sure it is important....in real life it is just a game

No comments:

Post a Comment