Thursday, November 24, 2011

What age should you start playing hockey?

I'm a girl and ive been interested in playing hockey for months now. When is the appropriate age to start playing ? I'm about to be thirteen in like twenty days. Is it to late to start ?|||If you want to make it to the NHL (well, not you because you're a girl :P) it's best to start young, like five.





But if you're just interested in having fun and being competitive, it doesn't matter!|||Whenever but the sooner the better


I started skating at 3 and started a intro team @ 4, and now I played travel aa (before I got hurt) but there is someone who.started when they were 11, and plays on my team and he has scouts looking at him so if you put your best into it you can accomplish anything|||its never to late to start, you could do rec league for a year or go straight to community but just play it for fun doesn't matter if you are bad or really good just go out there and have fun|||I started recently and had fun improved and scored in the last game of the season. try it and don't quit because you are not the best, which you won't be.|||never to late to start ! Im 13 , had my first season this year! I wasn't the best player but I defiantly improved and had lots of fun!|||It is never too late - But unless you know how to skate already I suggest learning

that before anything. It will make it easier + more fun to learn how to play hockey

No comments:

Post a Comment