Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hockey????

Ive played (field) hockey for 5 years and have always used TK's


im getting another one though (i smashed mine lol) and was just wondering if anyone could recommend any better brands


(in ireland btw, if that matters!)





Also, i dont like Grays at all, they seem low of quality to me..and they're usually ugly!!|||My son has played for 8 years and has tried most of the well known makes, but he loves his Zoppo stick that he has now, and it has lasted well.





www.zoppohippo.com|||You're cute and I wish I could help but unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about hockey sticks. Good luck though.|||We play ice hockey in this part of the world. Much better than field hockey.|||And your actual question is? I mean, you DO know you are on Polls and Surveys, right? Most of us won't have a clue what you are talking about.





I'd stick with the TK's even though I am in the US.|||I hated hockey at school, always getting bashed on the ankles. My Mam gave me the hockey stick she used at school but I still hated it, much prefered netball.|||Not played Hockey for about 10 years hunni......not sure of the brands nowadays|||Hi


Here in Quebec we play ice hockey.


Its a little faster than field hockey. Try it


Jane|||you should get the jagr stiks they have a crazy shot when i played with it i scored 9 out of ten goals on my friend its black and yellow mostly yellow and it says mvp on it.|||field hockey ? You don`t have water and cold..


sorry but if You are interested in ice hockey i can help You

No comments:

Post a Comment