Thursday, November 24, 2011

How often do hockey players respond to fan mail?

I need to send two letters to different famous people for an English assignment, and I really want to send one to a hockey player because I think that most of them don't receive much fan mail. Is that true? And how often do they respond? Anyone know from experience? And just so you know, my hockey player of choice plays for the Nashville Predators.|||I am an autograph collector and have done hundreds of requests by mail.711 responses by mail for hockey alone and I do all 4 major sports. It basically all depends on the player. Your star players may answer, some may not. Lesser known players should easily return your request. Are you trying to get something besides an autograph from them? If so alot of guys don't have too much time to answer other requests.|||Send during the season.According to Shawn Thornton The Bruins get there mail once a month.In the off season they do not sign as they are not at there place of employment ie the rink.Pre season is good also.Don't send a bunch of items as they will sign nothing thinking your an ebayer making money at there expense.Also Crosby,Ovechkin etc forget it.Myers was R.O.Y last year, forget it.They probably get thousands of requests per month alone.Hope this helps.|||I think they get alot of fan mail, but I doubt you will recieve a reply. I'm not even so sure that the mail is given to them. If you do get a response, you normally get a picture or something that the office sends you, it's rarely if ever something you get directly from the player.|||I sent Tyler Myers of the Buffalo Sabres and Sidney Crosby of the penguins fan mail over a year ago, and they haven't responded yet... But good luck! (:|||Rarely to never.



Maybe your player will write though being as he is on a team in kinda a "non hockey city"|||never and violently; maybe try email

No comments:

Post a Comment