Thursday, November 24, 2011

How much does it cost to play AAA hockey?

I'd like to try out for a AAA hockey team in Colorado in fall 2009, so I am wondering if my family can afford it- About how much does it cost to play aaa hockey per year, including travel expenses? Please only answers from hockey parents whose kids have played AAA hockey.|||It depends on your program, the cost is different everywhere.


Here are a few things you need to think about.





Tryout Fee





Then if you make the team:





Tournament Fees


Ice time Fees-Practices/Games


Traveling Expenses


Jerseys/Socks


Off-ice Training





I've played girls AAA last year, it's way more in-expensive than the guys b/c we do less travelling but my costs anywhere from 7,000-5,000|||girls hockey lol nuff

Report Abuse


|||Depending on where you play|||$100

No comments:

Post a Comment